Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Trailer is back and I'm very happy with the work done from the Camping Center, Clarksville TN. Reasonably priced too I might add.
So I went to air out the canopy after I got it home and had trouble with the slide supports once I released the lock. The more I tried to pull it down the stucker it seemed to get. Finally one side worked loose and started to move away from the wall of the camper. This only made the other side worse and really twisted in the C channel. I fussed with it for 15 or 20 minutes and finally got it to pop back into the channel an was able to lower the canopy. I got soaked in the process but didn't mess anything up either so I guess it all turned out okay. Though I am concerned about the canopy release once we hit the road this year.
Any comments?

No comments: