Monday, May 30, 2011

Getting ready to roll!

I've spent a fair amount of time with the annual spring clean for the TT.  I always HATE doing the roof but oh so important!  Our trailer is going on its 6th season and we use it at least 4 weeks a year so it has that lived in feel.  Of course that also means upkeep and maintainance are important.  This year I noticed the canopy has developed some cracks...and I'll have to put on a conditioner to keep it supple. 
Anyway, we are getting ready for a trip to the forgotton coast of Florida and we  have all been busy as bee's around here.  Fishing report is looking good and the water temp's off Appalachacola/ St Joe area is in the mid 80's.  I'm going surf fishing for flounder and pompano and hope to bring some to the table.
Just a few more days now and off to the coast.

No comments: